This institutional film from 1954 chronicles the construction and opening of St. Paul Lutheran Church in downtown Fort Worth. First, parishioners gather for a ground-breaking ceremony at the building site. Next, construction of the church's A-frame sanctuary commences. The congregation gathers for a second time during this process for a dedication ceremony. Finally, a large crowd attends the first service held at the church.